Interdirect supported the return of local radio to Milton Keynes by establishing the brand, and creating a new look for the exciting new venture MKFM.
MKFM set the following objectives:
• Establish a logo and brand identity which adheres to MKFM’s values as a radio station. These include proudly local, but big sounding and professional; stylish and cool; fresh, new and original; positive and inspirational; articulate and confident; intelligent and indispensible.
• Maintain the brand personality throughout the project: fun, exciting, relatable, genuine, energetic, and surprising.
Interdirect created a logo for MKFM that met the station’s unique requirements:
• A clean and simple design with the ability to work on multi-channel platforms.
• Monochrome and colour versions.
• Capability to add frequency and slogan to the logo design at any point: MKFM are currently broadcasting on a digital platform before FM frequency is provided for the new radio station.
• Include brand specific colours and font.
As an innovative and vibrant full service agency, Interdirect was able to support this exciting venture by creating a logo in a variety of formats, each adhering to the station’s specific objectives and requirements